Shipping & Returns
- We make every effort to dispatch orders received before 2.00pm on weekdays and 9.30am on Saturdays on the same day. Very occasionally this is not possible, in which case your order will be dispatched on the next working day.
- UK orders
- Free-shipping: We use the Royal Mail 24 service with delivery confirmation for this service. Larger orders (over £50) will be upgraded to the Royal Mail 24 Tracked service free of charge. This upgrade will be applied automatically at the checkout.
- We can use the Royal Mail 24 Tracked service for an additional cost (£2.00/order). This service can selected at the checkout.
- Overseas orders
- We use the AirMail service to ship overseas orders so your package will be delivered by your local postal service. Deliveries can be made via regular AirMail (untracked) or Tracked AirMail, these options are available at the checkout. Larger orders will be upgraded to the Tracked AirMail service at no additional cost.
- Our shipping rates are set at a flat-rate per order, regardless of how many units you purchase.
- Airmail Europe £2.00/2.20 EUR/ 2.56 USD, Europe Tracked £4.00/4.40 EUR/ 5.13USD, AirMail Rest of World £3.75/4.13 EUR/4.81USD, AirMail Tracked Rest of World £5.75/6.33 EUR/7.37USD
- In countries where we have found a high proportion of orders go missing we have limited delivery options to tracked service only. In these cases only the Tracked AirMail option will be available at the checkout. This list is updated regularly and currently includes Canada, Spain and Italy.
- Deliveries to UAE can only be made to PO box addresses, per the Royal Mail guidelines.
- We have designed our packaging so that orders of one or two items will fit through standard letter boxes. Your postman should be able to deliver these orders without disturbing you. Larger orders may require you to be available to take delivery.
- A signature may be required for larger orders.
- Overseas orders typically take 7-10 working days to arrive, although this does depend on the efficiency of the local postal service. We are able to send overseas orders using a tracked service which is slightly quicker, this ser.
- Non-EU customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. Unfortunately we cannot advise you what these costs will be, please consult your local customs office for more information.
- We are always happy to refund or exchange unused items.
- Get in touch with us either via email on email@example.com or call us on 01962 890210 (international +44 (0)1962 890210) during our office hours (10am to 3pm, Monday to Friday) to arrange the return.
- If you wish to exchange for a different item, we will send a returns envelope with the replacement item.
- If you just wish to return your item for a refund, we will refund the return postage (regular 1st or 2nd class mail) when the item arrives back with us. Please do not use a signed for service as we aren’t always available to take delivery.
- We will make the refund directly to the payment card or PayPal account used to place the original order. Refunds will be made within 30 days or earlier once we have inspected the returned item and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition it was in when delivered to you.
- As our card payment provider limits refunds to the value of the original payment, if you paid by card we may need to ask you for additional details in order to refund postage costs.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.