From 0 to 8 years.
Cream body and mitts with coloured piping.
- Effective scratch mitts designed specifically for older babies and children.
- Our funky cardigan design ensures that ScratchSleeves stay firmly in place while still being quick and easy to put on.
- Natural silk mitts protect delicate skin from even the most vigorous scratching while the loose fitting and 100% stretch cotton sleeves ensure babies and kids stay cool and comfortable.
- ScratchSleeves can be used day or night. They can worn over or under regular clothing although for older children and more independent toddlers we recommend wearing ScratchSleeves under a t-shirt, pyjama or strapped top (such as dungarees or pinafores) to ensure that they are difficult for the child to remove without help.
- Designed for babies, toddlers and children with eczema but equally effective in combating scratching at other skin irritations, including chicken pox and post surgical healing; hair-pulling; thumb-sucking; protecting feeding-tubes; and much more.
- Machine washable at 40 degrees using non-biological detergent. Can be tumble-dried.
Smaller sizes (up to 9 months) have no shoulders and a cut-away neck line to keep little ones as cool as possible and so ScratchSleeves are easy for parents to use. We have added shoulders to the larger sizes to keep them fitting comfortably and to ensure that ScratchSleeves stay firmly in place on more active children.
"I would like to say a big thank you for coming up with the idea for these fantastic scratch mittens. We have had a very stressful four months since my son was diagnosed with severe eczema at the age of 10 weeks. I started using ScratchSleeves yesterday and what a fantastic day he had. It’s the first time we have been able to let him play without having to sit right beside him in case he pulled his socks off his hands which he does about every two seconds!" - Nicola
|0 - 3 months||55cm - 60cm|
|3 - 6 months||60cm - 65cm|
|6 - 9 months||65cm - 70cm|
|9 - 12 months||70cm - 76cm|
|12 - 18 months||76cm - 82cm|
|18 - 21 months||82cm - 88cm|
|21 - 24 months||88cm - 94cm|
|2 - 3 years||94cm - 100cm|
|3 - 4 years||100cm - 106cm|
|4 - 5 years||106cm- 112cm|
|5 - 6 years||112cm - 120cm|
|6 - 7 years||120cm - 128cm|
|7 - 8 years||128cm - 136cm|
- We make every effort to despatch orders received before 2.00pm on weekdays and 9.30am on Saturdays on the same day. Very occasionally this is not possible, in which case your order will be despatched on the next working day.
- We use the First Class or Airmail service as appropriate.
- We have designed our packaging so that orders of one or two items will fit through standard letter boxes. Your postman should be able to deliver these orders without disturbing you. Larger orders may require you to be available to take delivery.
- A signature may be required for larger orders.
- Overseas orders typically take 7-10 working days to arrive, although this does depend on the efficiency of the local postal service. We are able to send overseas orders using a tracked, signed for service which is slightly quicker for an additional £5.00 per order. Please contact us on email@example.com to arrange.
- Non-EU customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. Unfortunately we cannot advise you what these costs will be, please consult your local customs office for more information.
- We believe that you will be delighted with your purchase but understand that there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible.
- In the first instance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01962 890210 (International +44 (0)1962 890210) during UK office hours to arrange a replacement or refund.
- Returns Address: ScratchSleeves, Threeways, Sleepers Hill, Winchester, SO22 4ND, UK