From 6 months to 5 years
Our dungaree style PJ bottoms have been developed to ensure that they are both super comfortable and stay on all night. They have been tested by the most ingenious escapologists we could find.
- Silk panels on the front of the feet and under the toes minimise damage done by toe-scratching
- Can be worn by themselves or over a PJ top or ScratchSleeves
- Buttoned back fastening make our dungarees very tricky for little ones to take off by themselves
- Woven cotton edging ensures that shape of the openings is maintained, minimising the ability for little hands to get inside clothing to scratch.4
- Designed for babies and children with eczema but equally effective in combating scratching at other skin irritations, including chicken pox and post surgical healing; hair-pulling; thumb-sucking; protecting feeding-tubes; and much more.
- Machine washable at 40 degrees using non-biological detergent. Can be tumble-dried.
"We tried the dungarees for the first time last night and I'm so pleased with them. I think they might be the first nightwear that our daughter won't be able to get out of during the night. Also she really loves them so she must find them comfy too." - Jillian
"With her dungarees on, our 2 year old can't take off her PJ top during the night - as a result she's given up trying and has been sleeping through" - Mark
"We use the dungarees with a ScratchSleeves PJ top for our itchy son. This combination is great for night-time nappy changing: we can take of his dungarees completely so there's not risk of them being in the 'firing line' but his hands stay covered up. He is way too good at un-poppering sleepsuits now, even the ones with mitts!" - Stephanie
|0 - 3 months||55cm - 60cm|
|3 - 6 months||60cm - 65cm|
|6 - 9 months||65cm - 70cm|
|9 - 12 months||70cm - 76cm|
|12 - 18 months||76cm - 82cm|
|18 - 21 months||82cm - 88cm|
|21 - 24 months||88cm - 94cm|
|2 - 3 years||94cm - 100cm|
|3 - 4 years||100cm - 106cm|
|4 - 5 years||106cm- 112cm|
|5 - 6 years||112cm - 120cm|
|6 - 7 years||120cm - 128cm|
|7 - 8 years||128cm - 136cm|
- We make every effort to dispatch orders received before 2.00pm on weekdays and 9.30am on Saturdays on the same day. Very occasionally this is not possible, in which case your order will be dispatched on the next working day.
- We use the First Class or Airmail service as appropriate, unless the tracked service has been selected at checkout. In some areas we only offer the tracked service, in this case it will be automatically selected at the checkout.
- We have designed our packaging so that orders of one or two items will fit through standard letter boxes. Your postman should be able to deliver these orders without disturbing you. Larger orders may require you to be available to take delivery.
- A signature may be required for larger orders.
- Overseas orders typically take 3-10 working days to arrive, although this does depend on the efficiency of the local postal service.
- Overseas customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. Unfortunately we cannot advise you what these costs will be, please consult your local customs office for more information. We will attach the appropriate customs form to all overseas shipments.
- We believe that you will be delighted with your purchase but understand that there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible.
- In the first instance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01962 890210 (International +44 (0)1962 890210) during UK office hours to arrange a replacement or refund.
- Returns Address: ScratchSleeves, Threeways, Sleepers Hill, Winchester, SO22 4ND, UK