From 2 to 8 yrs
Soft cotton pyjamas with silk mitts and woven cotton foot panels to minimise the impact of scratching by both fingers and toes. Our funky SuperHeros, Scoots and Skates, make wearing scratch mitts cool again
- PJ tops printed with our funky mitt-wearing SuperHeros incorporating our signature silk mitts, proven to reduce the damage done by scratchy fingers.
- Comfortable soft ribbed neckline, with 'inside-out' neck and shoulder seams keeping the inside smooth and non-scratchy.
- The baseball style sleeves maximise movement allowing your child to sleep comfortably in whatever position they choose.
- Our unique PJ bottoms are designed with no inside leg seam and flat seams everywhere else to maximise comfort. Perfect for kids who use the seams of regular PJs to scratch with.
- Closed feet with a layer woven cotton over the front of the foot, under the toe and inside the ankle to minimise the impact of toe scratching and ankle rubbing.
- Loose fitting 100% cotton jersey fabric ensures that little ones stay cool and comfortable and sensitive skin is not irritated.*
- Each set come with a separate SuperHero cape.
- Designed for children with eczema but equally effective for other irritating skin conditions including chickenpox and psoriasis.
- Machine washable at 40 degrees using non-biological detergent. Can be tumble-dried.
... because SuperHeros wear gloves too!
"These are fantastic, definitely recommend these if your child suffers with sore feet & legs." Sarah D.
"Could not be without these for my daughter who suffers from eczema." Katie J.
* Our SuperHero PJs bottoms are cut for older children, if you need space for nappy check out our Striped PJs
|0 - 3 months||55cm - 60cm|
|3 - 6 months||60cm - 65cm|
|6 - 9 months||65cm - 70cm|
|9 - 12 months||70cm - 76cm|
|12 - 18 months||76cm - 82cm|
|18 - 21 months||82cm - 88cm|
|21 - 24 months||88cm - 94cm|
|2 - 3 years||94cm - 100cm|
|3 - 4 years||100cm - 106cm|
|4 - 5 years||106cm- 112cm|
|5 - 6 years||112cm - 120cm|
|6 - 7 years||120cm - 128cm|
|7 - 8 years||128cm - 136cm|
- We make every effort to dispatch orders received before 2.00pm on weekdays and 9.30am on Saturdays on the same day. Very occasionally this is not possible, in which case your order will be dispatched on the next working day.
- We use the First Class or Airmail service as appropriate, unless the tracked service has been selected at checkout. In some areas we only offer the tracked service, in this case it will be automatically selected at the checkout.
- We have designed our packaging so that orders of one or two items will fit through standard letter boxes. Your postman should be able to deliver these orders without disturbing you. Larger orders may require you to be available to take delivery.
- A signature may be required for larger orders.
- Overseas orders typically take 3-10 working days to arrive, although this does depend on the efficiency of the local postal service.
- Overseas customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. Unfortunately we cannot advise you what these costs will be, please consult your local customs office for more information. We will attach the appropriate customs form to all overseas shipments.
- We believe that you will be delighted with your purchase but understand that there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible.
- In the first instance please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 01962 890210 (International +44 (0)1962 890210) during UK office hours to arrange a replacement or refund.
- Returns Address: ScratchSleeves, Threeways, Sleepers Hill, Winchester, SO22 4ND, UK