Our SuperHero PJ bottoms are designed for children aged 2-8 years and are designed with no inside leg seam to maximise comfort.
From 2 to 8 years
Soft cotton pyjamas with woven cotton foot and ankle panels to minimise the impact of toe scratching and ankle rubbing. Our funky SuperHeros, Scoots and Skates, make wearing scratch mitts cool again.
- Our unique PJ bottoms are designed with no inside leg seam and flat seams everywhere else to maximise comfort.
- Closed feet with a layer of woven cotton over the front of the foot, under the toe and inside the ankle to minimise the impact of toe scratching and ankle rubbing
- Loose fitting 100% cotton jersey fabric ensures that children stay cool and comfortable and sensitive skin is not irritated.
- Designed for children with eczema but equally effective for other irritating skin conditions including chickenpox and psoriasis.
- Machine washable at 40 degrees using non-biological detergent. Can be tumble-dried.
... because SuperHeros wear gloves too!
* Our SuperHero PJs bottoms are cut for older children, if you need space for nappy check out our Striped PJs.
|0 - 3 months||55cm - 60cm|
|3 - 6 months||60cm - 65cm|
|6 - 9 months||65cm - 70cm|
|9 - 12 months||70cm - 76cm|
|12 - 18 months||76cm - 82cm|
|18 - 21 months||82cm - 88cm|
|21 - 24 months||88cm - 94cm|
|2 - 3 years||94cm - 100cm|
|3 - 4 years||100cm - 106cm|
|4 - 5 years||106cm- 112cm|
|5 - 6 years||112cm - 120cm|
|6 - 7 years||120cm - 128cm|
|7 - 8 years||128cm - 136cm|
- We make every effort to dispatch orders received before 2.00pm on weekdays and 9.30am on Saturdays on the same day. Very occasionally this is not possible, in which case your order will be dispatched on the next working day.
- We use the First Class or Airmail service as appropriate, unless the tracked service has been selected at checkout. In some areas we only offer the tracked service, in this case it will be automatically selected at the checkout.
- We have designed our packaging so that orders of one or two items will fit through standard letter boxes. Your postman should be able to deliver these orders without disturbing you. Larger orders may require you to be available to take delivery.
- A signature may be required for larger orders.
- Overseas orders typically take 3-10 working days to arrive, although this does depend on the efficiency of the local postal service.
- Local sales taxes will be collected at the checkout for all orders with EU delivery addresses. Taxes will be calculated when you enter a shipping address on the checkout page or log in to your account. Please note the prices listed include UK VAT. This is 0% for children's clothing. Unfortunately we are unable to ship orders of over 150 EUR including shipping in the EU.
- Non-EU overseas customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. We cannot advise you what these costs will be, please consult your local customs office for more information. We will attach the appropriate customs forms to all overseas shipments.
- We believe that you will be delighted with your purchase but understand that there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible.
- In the first instance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01962 890210 (International +44 (0)1962 890210) during UK office hours to arrange a replacement or refund.
- Returns Address: ScratchSleeves, Threeways, Sleepers Hill, Winchester, SO22 4ND, UK