Scratch mitts made specifically for use in the bath or swimming pool
From 6 to 18 months.
Scratch mitts designed specifically for use in the bath or pool.
- SplashSleeves are made of quick draining poly-cotton so they don't stretch and drag in the water.
- Two hook and loop fastenings ensure that you can always keep a good grip on your little one.
- Double layer mitts with a stretchy lining so that any scratching action is isolated by the two layers of fabric moving independently of each other, just like the original ScratchSleeves design.
'Just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU for the SplashSleeves. We’ve been using them at bath-time and it has been wonderful: bath-time is now fun rather than a constant mission to prevent scratching. Really fabulous product and works so well. So very grateful.' - Darren
|0 - 3 months||55cm - 60cm|
|3 - 6 months||60cm - 65cm|
|6 - 9 months||65cm - 70cm|
|9 - 12 months||70cm - 76cm|
|12 - 18 months||76cm - 82cm|
|18 - 21 months||82cm - 88cm|
|21 - 24 months||88cm - 94cm|
|2 - 3 years||94cm - 100cm|
|3 - 4 years||100cm - 106cm|
|4 - 5 years||106cm- 112cm|
|5 - 6 years||112cm - 120cm|
|6 - 7 years||120cm - 128cm|
|7 - 8 years||128cm - 136cm|
- We make every effort to despatch orders received before 2.00pm on weekdays and 9.30am on Saturdays on the same day. Very occasionally this is not possible, in which case your order will be despatched on the next working day.
- We use the First Class or Airmail service as appropriate.
- We have designed our packaging so that orders of one or two items will fit through standard letter boxes. Your postman should be able to deliver these orders without disturbing you. Larger orders may require you to be available to take delivery.
- A signature may be required for larger orders.
- Overseas orders typically take 7-10 working days to arrive, although this does depend on the efficiency of the local postal service. We are able to send overseas orders using a tracked, signed for service which is slightly quicker for an additional £5.00 per order. Please contact us on email@example.com to arrange.
- Non-EU customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. Unfortunately we cannot advise you what these costs will be, please consult your local customs office for more information.
- We believe that you will be delighted with your purchase but understand that there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible.
- In the first instance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01962 890210 (International +44 (0)1962 890210) during UK office hours to arrange a replacement or refund.
- Returns Address: ScratchSleeves, Threeways, Sleepers Hill, Winchester, SO22 4ND, UK