Our adult ScratchSleeves are designed to help with scratching at skin irritations such as Eczema, Psoriasis and Dermatitis but equally as effective at combating skin picking and hair-pulling.
From XS to XL.
Dye-free ScratchSleeves for super sensitive skin now in adult sizes
- Our funky cardigan design ensures that ScratchSleeves stay firmly in place while still being quick and easy to put on.
- Natural silk mitts protect delicate skin from even the most vigorous scratching while the loose fitting and 100% stretch cotton sleeves ensure babies and kids stay cool and comfortable.
- ScratchSleeves can be used day or night. They can worn over or under regular clothing.
- Designed for mild to moderate eczema suffers but equally effective in combating scratching at other skin irritations.
- Machine washable at 40 degrees using non-biological detergent. Can be tumble-dried.
Choose you size based on your wingspan. Not sure of your wingspan? It's usually the same as your height.
X-Small - 150-156cm / 5' to 5'1"
Small - 156-164cm / 5'1" to 5'4"
Medium - 164-172cm / 5'4" to 5'7"
Large - 172-180cm / 5'7" to 5'10"
X-Large - 180-188cm / 5'10" to 6'1"
Please note that these ScratchSleeves have sewn in mitts that cannot be opened.
|0 - 3 months||55cm - 60cm|
|3 - 6 months||60cm - 65cm|
|6 - 9 months||65cm - 70cm|
|9 - 12 months||70cm - 76cm|
|12 - 18 months||76cm - 82cm|
|18 - 21 months||82cm - 88cm|
|21 - 24 months||88cm - 94cm|
|2 - 3 years||94cm - 100cm|
|3 - 4 years||100cm - 106cm|
|4 - 5 years||106cm- 112cm|
|5 - 6 years||112cm - 120cm|
|6 - 7 years||120cm - 128cm|
|7 - 8 years||128cm - 136cm|
- We make every effort to dispatch orders received before 2.00pm on weekdays and 9.30am on Saturdays on the same day. Very occasionally this is not possible, in which case your order will be dispatched on the next working day.
- We use the First Class or Airmail service as appropriate, unless the tracked service has been selected at checkout. In some areas we only offer the tracked service, in this case it will be automatically selected at the checkout.
- We have designed our packaging so that orders of one or two items will fit through standard letter boxes. Your postman should be able to deliver these orders without disturbing you. Larger orders may require you to be available to take delivery.
- A signature may be required for larger orders.
- Overseas orders typically take 3-10 working days to arrive, although this does depend on the efficiency of the local postal service.
- Local sales taxes will be collected at the checkout for all orders with EU delivery addresses. Taxes will be calculated when you enter a shipping address on the checkout page or log in to your account. Please note the prices listed include UK VAT. This is 0% for children's clothing. Unfortunately we are unable to ship orders of over 150 EUR including shipping in the EU.
- Non-EU overseas customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. We cannot advise you what these costs will be, please consult your local customs office for more information. We will attach the appropriate customs forms to all overseas shipments.
- We believe that you will be delighted with your purchase but understand that there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible.
- In the first instance please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 01962 890210 (International +44 (0)1962 890210) during UK office hours to arrange a replacement or refund.
- Returns Address: ScratchSleeves, Threeways, Sleepers Hill, Winchester, SO22 4ND, UK