Flip-mitt bodysuits with our signature silk mitts that can be flipped down to cover hands or left open. The bodysuits also feature unique shoulder tabs that hitch the sleeves up to keep the cuffs out of the way.
From 0 to 3 yrs
Our soft and versatile bodysuits are the perfect day-time scratch mitt solution for your itchy little one. Our unique and ingenious shoulder tabs hold the cuffs out of the way when the mitts are open.
- Our signature silk mitts are soft and smooth, minimising scratching damage, while our our longer sleeves ensure that hands can be fully extended keeping them as cool and comfortable as possible.
- When the mitts are open, our unique shoulder tabs enable the sleeves to be hitched up and out of the way allowing your child to play without their cuffs getting in the way. These tabs use a novel fabric from GoodCatch which works like traditional Velcro but which is soft and flexible.
- The popper neck fastening ensures our bodysuits are easy to put on over sore faces.
- Ideal for active and itchy little ones who are perfecting their ability to remove their clothes without help.
Designed for babies, toddlers and children with eczema but equally effective in combating scratching at other skin irritations, including chicken pox and post surgical healing; hair-pulling; thumb-sucking; protecting feeding-tubes; and much more.
Machine washable at 40 degrees using non-biological detergent. Can be tumble-dried.
|0 - 3 months||55cm - 60cm|
|3 - 6 months||60cm - 65cm|
|6 - 9 months||65cm - 70cm|
|9 - 12 months||70cm - 76cm|
|12 - 18 months||76cm - 82cm|
|18 - 21 months||82cm - 88cm|
|21 - 24 months||88cm - 94cm|
|2 - 3 years||94cm - 100cm|
|3 - 4 years||100cm - 106cm|
|4 - 5 years||106cm- 112cm|
|5 - 6 years||112cm - 120cm|
|6 - 7 years||120cm - 128cm|
|7 - 8 years||128cm - 136cm|
- We make every effort to dispatch orders received before 2.00pm on weekdays and 9.30am on Saturdays on the same day. Very occasionally this is not possible, in which case your order will be dispatched on the next working day.
- We use the First Class or Airmail service as appropriate, unless the tracked service has been selected at checkout. In some areas we only offer the tracked service, in this case it will be automatically selected at the checkout.
- We have designed our packaging so that orders of one or two items will fit through standard letter boxes. Your postman should be able to deliver these orders without disturbing you. Larger orders may require you to be available to take delivery.
- A signature may be required for larger orders.
- Overseas orders typically take 3-10 working days to arrive, although this does depend on the efficiency of the local postal service.
- Local sales taxes will be collected at the checkout for all orders with EU delivery addresses. Taxes will be calculated when you enter a shipping address on the checkout page or log in to your account. Please note the prices listed include UK VAT. This is 0% for children's clothing. Unfortunately we are unable to ship orders of over 150 EUR including shipping in the EU.
- Non-EU overseas customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. We cannot advise you what these costs will be, please consult your local customs office for more information. We will attach the appropriate customs forms to all overseas shipments.
- We believe that you will be delighted with your purchase but understand that there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible.
- In the first instance please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 01962 890210 (International +44 (0)1962 890210) during UK office hours to arrange a replacement or refund.
- Returns Address: ScratchSleeves, Threeways, Sleepers Hill, Winchester, SO22 4ND, UK