Our Sleepy Bear PJ sets have a popper neckline for added comfort and wriggle proofing, making them great for sore faces.
From 6 mths to 4 yrs
Soft striped cotton PJ bottoms with a popper neck PJ top. Cream silk mitts and soft cotton foot panels minimise the impact of scratching by both fingers and toes.
- Our sweet new PJs incorporate our signature silk mittens, proven to reduce the damage done by scratchy fingers.
- The poppers on the neckline make it easy to put on our new PJ top without dragging the fabric over sore faces. Once poppered up they are super secure for itchy little escapologists. Closed feet with a layer of woven cotton over the front of the foot and under the toe to minimise the impact of 'toe scratching'.
- Our PJ bottoms are made with no inside leg seam and a reinforcing panel over the ankle area, we also use flat seams for extra comfort. These design features are especially for those children who use the seams in their PJ bottoms to scratch with.
- Loose fitting 100% cotton jersey fabric ensures that little ones stay cool and comfortable and sensitive skin is not irritated.
- Designed for babies, toddlers and children with eczema but equally effective for other irritating skin conditions including chickenpox and psoriasis.
- Machine washable at 40 degrees using non-biological detergent. Can be tumble-dried.
"My son's skin has been so much better since purchasing these, he can even wear them comfortably in the hot weather" Sarah O.
Please note that these PJ tops have sewn in mitts that cannot be opened. If you require opening mitts then please see our flip-mitt bodysuits.
|0 - 3 months||55cm - 60cm|
|3 - 6 months||60cm - 65cm|
|6 - 9 months||65cm - 70cm|
|9 - 12 months||70cm - 76cm|
|12 - 18 months||76cm - 82cm|
|18 - 21 months||82cm - 88cm|
|21 - 24 months||88cm - 94cm|
|2 - 3 years||94cm - 100cm|
|3 - 4 years||100cm - 106cm|
|4 - 5 years||106cm- 112cm|
|5 - 6 years||112cm - 120cm|
|6 - 7 years||120cm - 128cm|
|7 - 8 years||128cm - 136cm|
- We make every effort to dispatch orders received before 2.00pm on weekdays and 9.30am on Saturdays on the same day. Very occasionally this is not possible, in which case your order will be dispatched on the next working day.
- We use the First Class or Airmail service as appropriate, unless the tracked service has been selected at checkout. In some areas we only offer the tracked service, in this case it will be automatically selected at the checkout.
- We have designed our packaging so that orders of one or two items will fit through standard letter boxes. Your postman should be able to deliver these orders without disturbing you. Larger orders may require you to be available to take delivery.
- A signature may be required for larger orders.
- Overseas orders typically take 3-10 working days to arrive, although this does depend on the efficiency of the local postal service.
- Local sales taxes will be collected at the checkout for all orders with EU delivery addresses. Taxes will be calculated when you enter a shipping address on the checkout page or log in to your account. Please note the prices listed include UK VAT. This is 0% for children's clothing. Unfortunately we are unable to ship orders of over 150 EUR including shipping in the EU.
- Non-EU overseas customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. We cannot advise you what these costs will be, please consult your local customs office for more information. We will attach the appropriate customs forms to all overseas shipments.
- We believe that you will be delighted with your purchase but understand that there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible.
- In the first instance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01962 890210 (International +44 (0)1962 890210) during UK office hours to arrange a replacement or refund.
- Returns Address: ScratchSleeves, Threeways, Sleepers Hill, Winchester, SO22 4ND, UK