Available in sizes from 3 months to 8 years.
Night Sky ScratchSleeves are navy blue edged with sky blue and sky blue mitts, Happy Pink version has pink body and sleeves with dark pink edging and mitts and Kingfisher blue sets are teal blue with royal blue mitts and edging.
- Effective scratch mitts designed specifically for older babies and children.
- Our funky cardigan design ensures that ScratchSleeves stay firmly in place while still being quick and easy to put on.
- Natural silk mitts protect delicate skin from even the most vigorous scratching while the loose fitting and 100% stretch cotton sleeves ensure babies and kids stay cool and comfortable.
- ScratchSleeves can be used day or night. They can worn over or under regular clothing although for older children and more independent toddlers we recommend wearing ScratchSleeves under a t-shirt, pyjama or strapped top (such as dungarees or pinafores) to ensure that they are difficult for the child to remove without help.
- Designed for babies, toddlers and children with eczema but equally effective in combating scratching at other skin irritations, including chicken pox and post surgical healing; hair-pulling; thumb-sucking; protecting feeding-tubes; and much more.
- Machine washable at 40 degrees using non-biological detergent. Can be tumble-dried.
"I would like to say a big thank you for coming up with the idea for these fantastic scratch mittens. We have had a very stressful four months since my son was diagnosed with severe eczema at the age of 10 weeks. I started using ScratchSleeves yesterday and what a fantastic day he had. It’s the first time we have been able to let him play without having to sit right beside him in case he pulled his socks off his hands which he does about every two seconds!" - Nicola