Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Sale
- Terms & Conditions of Sale
- Terms and Conditions: These are the terms and conditions of our agreement which apply to all purchases of products by you from ScratchSleeves.co.uk and you should read them carefully. We may vary these terms from time to time and therefore you should check them before you make a new purchase.
- You can submit an order for products to ScratchSleeves.co.uk by completing the details required on the order summary page and clicking the send order button. All prices are reflected in Pounds Sterling and include VAT where applicable, providing delivery is to a location in the UK. Orders outside of the United Kingdom may be subject to an additional charge. Goods supplied are not for resale. We are under no obligation to accept your order, but would normally do so where the product is available, the order reflects current pricing and your payment is approved by your credit card/ debit card company/PayPal.
- The display of any product on our website is in no way an offer by us to sell to you. It is your response that is the offer. Accordingly, we are not liable to sell you any product that might be quoted at a price lower than that meant by us.
- Acceptance of order: We will notify you of our acceptance of your offer to purchase by email shortly after we receive it and at that point a binding agreement between us will be in place on these terms and conditions*. If we do not accept your order for any reason or the price of the product has increased between the time of the order and our acceptance of it (or if a supplementary delivery charge applies), we will email you to advise you of the change and to make arrangements for any additional payment.*but subject to our right to withdraw such acceptance where your offer relates to goods that have been priced below that which we intended and/or where discounts have been applied or used in error.
- We make every effort to deliver all products within the United Kingdom within three working days of acceptance of your order. Where this is not possible, we will notify you and, unless we state otherwise, ensure that your products are delivered within 21 days from acceptance. This may not apply in respect of deliveries outside of the UK. All deliveries will be made to you at the address specified by you in the order.
- Orders are generally despatched by Royal Mail (1st Class). Please note that while items sent by Royal Mail within the UK usually arrive within 1-2 days, Royal Mail stipulate that only items still not delivered after 15 working days can be officially classified as lost.
- Non-EU customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. Unfortunately we cannot advise you what these costs will be – please consult your local customs office for more information.
- Payment: For standard delivery we will charge your account for payment at the time of placing the order. We take every reasonable care to ensure that your order and subsequent transactions are conducted via a secure link. As we are not responsible for the operation of the secure link we will not, unless we are negligent, be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any information you provide via such link. If products are not available for any reason after we have accepted your order, we will let you know. We will not charge you for these products and will refund any amounts already paid by way of a credit to your credit card/ debit card or PayPal account.
- Consumer Protection (Distance selling) Regulations 2000. Right to withdraw: You have the right to withdraw from this agreement, but this right ends seven days after the date we deliver the products to you. You will not have to pay for any products and any amounts you have been charged will be repaid to you by way of a credit to your account within thirty days. However, we may have delivered (or dispatched) the products you have ordered. In this circumstance, you must return the products to us and pay the costs in doing so. To avoid this, we recommend that you advise us as soon as possible if you wish to exercise this right to withdraw. If you wish to withdraw, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; or write to ScratchSleeves, Threeways, Sleepers Hill, Winchester, SO22 4ND; or complete the Contact Us form which can be found under the ‘contact us’ link on all pages of our website. Any products returned must be received by us in the same condition and, to the extent possible, in the same packaging as when we delivered them to you. Please note that in addition to your right to withdraw, we operate a ‘No Quibbles Guarantee’.
- The products which are sold via this web site have been designed to comply with the statutory legal requirements and relevant safety standards of the United Kingdom. We can therefore make no representation or warranty that any product is compliant with health, safety or other legal requirements which apply outside the United Kingdom, unless delivery is within the EEA and common EEA Consumer Protection and Safety rules apply.
- We will replace faulty products free of charge or, refund to you the price of the products by way of credit to your credit/debit card or PayPal account. We will not have any further liability in respect of the products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- No Quibble Guarantee: We believe that you will be delighted with your product but understand that there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible and these terms do not affect your statutory rights. Back
- In the first instance please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 01962 890210 (International +44 (0)1962 890210) during UK office hours to arrange a replacement or refund of your purchase.
- Unwanted Products:
- Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an order with ScratchSleeves.co.uk. If you are unhappy with an item when you receive it, it is the wrong size or if you simply change your mind please return it to us, with the packing slip, having taken reasonable care of it and in an unused state and we will refund you the price you paid for that product (excluding any P&P charged in the original order).
- We will make the refund directly to the credit/charge card used to place the original order within 30 days or earlier once we have inspected the returned item and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition it was in when delivered to you.
- You will only have to pay for the return postage of the Products.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Faulty Products: We try to select and package our products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if a product arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate, if you return the product to us.
- In these circumstances we will also cover the cost of the return postage, usually by supplying you with a pre-paid returns envelope.
- This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
- Unwanted Products – European Distance Selling Regulations (DSRs)
- By law, consumers in the European Union have the right to cancel a contract for the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after receipt of the order.
- If you wish to cancel your order under the DSRs, email us at info@ScratchSleeves.co.uk or call us on call us on 01962 890210 (International +44 (0)1962 890210) during office hours and we will arrange for you to be refunded accordingly.
- Where you are cancelling your order within this cooling-off period we will refund the cost of the item and the cost of sending the item to you.
- Terms and Conditions of UseIt is important that you carefully read these terms and conditions of use before you register with scratchsleeves.co.uk because your use of our web site is subject to them.
- Terms and Conditions: Thank you for using scratchsleeves.co.uk, which is a trading name of Trolls and Tribulations Limited. We provide services to you through our web site and those services are provided to you on the basis of these terms and conditions. Please note that they may vary from time to time without notice to you. Current terms will be made available as soon as possible on the website. These terms and conditions apply to all users (including casual browsers) whether or not the registration process has been completed.
- Registration: By completing the registration process, you are stating that you are at least eighteen years of age; you have provided true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself where required in the registration form, and you have ensured that this information is kept accurate, complete and up to date. Once you have completed the registration process, you will have specified a username (email address) and a password. You must ensure that you keep your username and password in a safe and secure place and that you do not disclose them to anyone because you will be fully responsible for all activities which occur under your username and password. It is your responsibility to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your username and password or any other breach of security as soon as you become aware of it.
- Proprietary Rights and Licences: All text, software, photographs, graphics, page layouts, design and other material that is contained on our web site or is part of our services, is protected by our and their copyrights, trade marks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.We own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights (including all copyrights, patents, trade marks and trade secrets) in connection with and in all versions of the web site and our services, the software we use to operate the web site and services and any data (including data obtained from you during the registration process) generated by users of the web site and services. You are not permitted, except where expressly authorised to do so, to change, copy, store, publish, rent, licence, sell or distribute in any way any of these intellectual property rights.
- External Links: We may provide links or other web sites or resources. These are provided purely as a matter of convenience and we do not endorse the contents of those web sites. We are not responsible for the availability of these web sites, nor will we be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those web sites. If you decide to access linked third party web sites you do so at your own risk.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: You agree that:
- your use of the web site and our services is at your sole risk. The web site and services are provided on an as is and as available basis. We expressly disclaim all conditions of any kind, including but not limited to conditions of title, fitness for a particular purpose, satisfactory quality and non-infringement of proprietary or third party rights;
- to the extent that it is lawfully possible to do so, we make no warranty that (a) the web site and our services and/ or any information will meet your requirements, (b) your access to and use of the services will be error-free, (c) any errors or inaccuracies will be corrected. Further, if your use of the web site results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, this will not be at our risk and expense;
- no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you through or from the web site or from our services will create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms and conditions.If you have any questions about the above, please contact us on 01962 890210 (International +44 (0)1962 890210), at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at ScratchSleeves, Threeways, Sleepers Hill, Winchester, SO22 4ND.
- Indemnity: You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands (including any legal fees incurred in connection therewith) resulting from your misuse of our web site or your breach of these terms and conditions. We will notify you promptly of any such claim, action or demand and will assist you as may be reasonably necessary providing you meet our costs and expenses (including our legal fees).
- Limitation of Liability: To the extent that we are lawfully able to do so, we will not be liable for any claims, losses and/ or damages of any nature resulting from: (a) your use or inability to use the web site; (b) the services we provide (except where we expressly state that we have responsibilities or liabilities in these terms and conditions) or other terms and conditions that relate to our other goods and/ or services we provide; (c) unauthorised access to or alterations of your transmissions or data; (d) statements or conduct of any third parties.You agree that in no event will our liability arising out of or in respect of these terms and conditions exceed 1,000 Pounds Sterling and that in no event will we be liable for any loss of profits, goodwill, loss of business, loss of data or any other indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever, whether or not arising from any negligence on our part.
- Suspension and Termination: We may in our sole discretion suspend and/ or terminate registration or use of our web site or our services at any time and we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damages suffered on account of such suspension and or termination. Typically, we would only do this where you have not used our services for some time or if we believe that you have acted inconsistently with those terms and conditions. However, there may be other reasons why we would suspend and/ or terminate.
- Trade Mark Information: ScratchSleeves and the ‘Boy and his Bear’ logo are registered trademarks belonging to Trolls and Tribulations Ltd. You agree not to display or use either or both in any manner.
- General: These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between us in respect of the use of our services and of our web site and supersede any and all prior agreements, arrangements and representations (save in respect of those made fraudulently).
If any of these terms and conditions are found to be invalid then that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain fully enforceable. No waiver by us of any term shall be deemed to be continuing or shall be deemed to be a waiver of any other term.
You are not permitted to reproduce, sell or exploit for any commercial purpose any part of the web site or our services.
These terms and conditions will be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
For up-to-date information on our services or if you are dissatisfied with our web site, or have any questions concerning these terms and conditions, please contact us on 01962 890210 (International +44 (0)1962 890210), at email@example.com or by writing to us at ScratchSleeves, Threeways, Sleepers Hill, Winchester, SO22 4ND.
- Company registration detailsTrolls and Tribulations Limited (a private limited company)
Registered in England number: 6837631
Registered Office: Threeways, Sleepers Hill, Winchester, Hants, SO22 4ND
- General: This privacy statement sets out how scratchsleeves.co.uk will store and use information relating to you. This applies to the entire web site. Any changes to these policies will be posted on Terms and Conditions. Scratchsleeves.co.uk is a trading name of Trolls and Tribulations Limited. Scratchsleeves.co.uk is committed to respecting your privacy. We have structured our web site so that, in general, you can visit the website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Once you choose to provide us with any information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement. For your protection, we are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and have given all appropriate notifications to the Information Commissioner.
- Security of information Scratchsleeves.co.uk is committed to protecting your privacy. We have taken all the essential measures to make sure that any information you give us, including credit card details, remains private and secure and that your payment and registration information is processed with total confidentiality. When you place orders or access account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, as required by the UK Data Protection laws, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given us, to prevent, unauthorised access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally require proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive or other information to you. If you have any further questions about our credit card security policies, please contact us. Click on the contact us tab at the top of this page.Note: If you still have questions about shopping online, but want to purchase ScratchSleeves.co.uk, call us on 01962 890210 (International +44 (0)1962 890210) during office hours to place an order.
- What we collect:
We collect the following information:
- Where you order products, we will collect your name, contact and billing information, transaction and credit card information.
- What do we do with the information we gather?
We retain all data collected whilst you continue to actively use our services or until you request us to remove your details from our records. All data held is protected using up to date industry standard procedures to keep it safe and secure and to prevent loss or unauthorised access. We require this information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To analyse the use of the scratchsleeves.co.uk website.
- Very occasionally we may contact you to inform you of new products available through the scratchsleeves.co.uk website.We retain all data collected whilst you continue to actively use our services or until you request us to remove your details from our records. All data held is protected using up to date industry standard procedures to keep it safe and secure and to prevent loss or unauthorised access.
- Email addresses submitted as a competition entry will be added to the mailing list used for our regular email newsletter. Recipients of our newsletters are free to un-subscribe at any time, either using the links at the bottom of the newsletter itself or by contacting us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who we share the information with
We do not share your information with any other organisations unless we are legally compelled to.
- Access to your personal data: Under Data Protection Legislation you have the right to request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. This fee will not exceed £10, or the prevailing statutory maximum. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to us at ScratchSleeves, Threeways, Sleepers Hill, Winchester, SO22 4ND. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or e-mail us as soon as possible. We will correct any information which was found to be incorrect promptly.
- Other web sites: Our web site may contain links to enable you to visit other web sites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over that other web site. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the web site in question.
- Competitions: Standard Terms and Conditions
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition
- For email entry, only one entry per email address.
- For competions in which the prize has been provided by another company, email addresses submitted as the competition entry may be added to appropriate mailing lists of that company. Recipients of these newsletters are free to un-subscribe at any time, either using the links at the bottom of the newsletter itself or by contacting that company directly.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated. No cash or other alternatives will be offered
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision
- The Promoter is Trolls and Tribulations Ltd, Threeways, Sleepers Hill, Winchester, SO22 4ND
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail
- Winners will be announced in ScratchSleeves email newsletter following the competition closing date. Only the first name and county of the winners will be disclosed, unless the winner agrees to additional disclosures
- Changes to these policies
We may amend this policy from time to time, especially if there are any changes to UK or European Data Protection laws. It is your responsibility to regularly check for any changes or updates.